– Lockdown is not a weight loss competition
– Lockdown is not a productivity competition
– Movement is vitally important. Don’t stress over gym closures or gym equipment, or lack of. You need ZERO equipment to squat, lunge, walk, run and jump. Keep moving.
– Social media is great. It’s also an absolute curse at times. If you need a break, take it. Delete some apps for a week, two weeks. Don’t worry, it’ll still be there when you login again and guess what, you’ll miss out on absolutely NOTHING.
– Communication and social interaction is our most under-utilised, under-appreciated ability as human beings.
– A text is great. But to check in with somebody effectively, ring or video-call to communicate.
– I’ve never taken who and what I have in my life for granted, ever. But I never realised how much I relied on them.
– Downtime and rest is OK. It can actually take some getting used to for some, but it’s not a negative if you slow down a little during this pandemic.
– Some individuals are excellent at being productive, sharing content and lifting spirits amidst this pamdemic. Encourage them, applaud them and interact with them.
– Others, with the best intentions, and through no fault of their own have reacted differently and have been quieter than usual possibly, a little lost at times and anxious. Be patient, understanding and supportive with them. They’re trying and doing what they can, just as much as everyone else.
– If you won the lotto in the morning, you could do close to nothing with your cash, if you could even collect it in the first place! Your health matters. It matters above all else. No money or possessions come close.
Mind yourselves, mind each other.
Stay safe! ❤️🖤